Registration Welcome to KY Twisted, to join our forums please click (Create Account) or the little facebook icon in the upper right hand corner of this site. After you have registered please feel free to post up a introduction and get to know our community.
Hope to see your return and we look forward to riding with you!
Also don't forget to book mark us!
KY Twisted

Photo
- - - - -

Vici Clothing - Official Clothing Line Of KY Twisted

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 boo

boo

Adrenaline Junkie

• Administrators
  • 3,246 posts
  • Motorcycle(s):2010 CBR 1000RR

Posted 24 March 2015 - 03:13 PM

Me and a friend of mine started this clothing line 3 years ago called Vici Clothing. Its really expanded and took off in the last couple years and i would like to see Vici venue more over to the motorcycle world.

Right now its mostly clothing but we do have backpacks and beanies available.

If anybody's interested in the grabbing some gear you can check out the website @ www.ViciClothing.com

https://www.facebook.com/ViciClothing

www.twitter.com/ViciClothing

If anybody is interested in becoming a part of the "Vici Promo Team" let me know by shooting me a email @ Contact@ViciClothing.com or shooting a DM here

Promo team members will get discounts, early access and eventually free stuff :64:

Possibly a Vici Clothing x KY Twisted collab coming soon :41:

Really need some support to help get it going in the bike world.

Would anybody be interested in KY Twisted Hoodies? Real hoodies not the cafe press shop we currently have :12: or other gear ideas?

Open for all ideas and suggestions

Below is the Vici Clothing "Vindi Travel Backpack" and the "When In Rome" Crew-neck

2zzmhqh.jpg

Posted Image
Kentucky Motorcycle Riders - KY Twisted

The first rule of KY Twisted is: You do not talk about KY Twisted...LOL!!

#2 Deri

Deri

I get knocked down But I get up again

• Members
  • 399 posts
  • Motorcycle(s):Suzuki Intruder VS800GL

Posted 26 March 2015 - 10:21 PM

I'd be interested in a KY Twisted hoodie!

Never be afraid of going down the wrong road. That's what u-turns are for. ~ Me, all the time.

med_gallery_1361_119_21406.jpg
(Photo by Phil H)

#3 boo

boo

Adrenaline Junkie

• Administrators
  • 3,246 posts
  • Motorcycle(s):2010 CBR 1000RR

Posted 08 December 2015 - 01:16 PM

bump

Posted Image
Kentucky Motorcycle Riders - KY Twisted

The first rule of KY Twisted is: You do not talk about KY Twisted...LOL!!

#4 NoGear

NoGear

The Master of Logical Thinking

• Moderators
  • 2,453 posts
  • Motorcycle(s):FJR1300, Aprilia SL1000 Falco

Posted 12 December 2015 - 08:19 AM

bump the bump

DISCLAMIER: Nothing in this document constitutes a guarantee, warranty, or license, express or implied. NoGear disclaims all liability for all such guaranties, warranties, and licenses, including but not limited to: fitness for a particular purpose; merchantability; non-infringement of intellectual property or other rights of any third party or of NoGear; indemnity; and all others. The reader is advised that third parties may have intellectual property rights that may be relevant to this document and the technologies discussed herein, and is advised to seek the advice of competent legal counsel, without obligation to NoGear. In other words, get your own #$^%#$ lawyer before you hurt yourself.

#5 bbrown

bbrown

Training Wheels

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • Motorcycle(s):Kawasaki Z800

Posted 12 December 2015 - 11:20 AM

I'd buy a hoodie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Search Engine Key Words: Motorcycles, Kentucky Riders, Kentucky Motorcycle Forum, Forum, Bikes, Rides, Twisties, Thursday Night Ride, Weekly, Stunt, Stunting, Wheelies, Rides, Kentucky Motorcycle, Ky twisted, Kentucky twisted, gsxr 600, gsxr 750, gsxr 1000, cbr 600rr, cbr 1000rr, R6, R1, ninja 250, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Ducati, Yamaha, Kentucky Sportbikes, Kentucky Cruisers, Twistie Curve Roads In Kentucky, Kentucky Bike Routes, Kentucky Motorcycle Riders, Lexington KY Riders, Lexington Kentucky Motorcycle Riders