Registration Welcome to KY Twisted, to join our forums please click (Create Account) or the little facebook icon in the upper right hand corner of this site. After you have registered please feel free to post up a introduction and get to know our community.
Hope to see your return and we look forward to riding with you!
Also don't forget to book mark us!
KY Twisted

Photo
- - - - -

Today's bit of Craiglist Gold

• Please log in to reply
341 replies to this topic

#326 Blackbird66

Blackbird66

And then I was like "brrraappp, brrraapp!"

• Members
  • 735 posts
  • Motorcycle(s):Aprilia RSV1000R

Posted 13 November 2015 - 06:31 AM

Hah hah
Good start to the morning
Cherohala Skyway

#327 NoGear

NoGear

The Master of Logical Thinking

• Moderators
  • 2,453 posts
  • Motorcycle(s):FJR1300, Aprilia SL1000 Falco

Posted 14 November 2015 - 06:39 AM

If you're selling something, at least make your ad sound appealing to potential buyers

2012 Honda cbr250r non abs shit - $2200

00l0l_e4dY4UBugA5_600x450.jpg

00l0l_e4dY4UBugA5_50x50c.jpg00c0c_36umBhr0aya_50x50c.jpg00G0G_4ezirfHJEwv_50x50c.jpg

Honda cbr

fuel: gas
odometer: 6800
transmission: manual

6,824 miles , best bike for learning and if you are riding a big bike I bet this one leans better it's a lot of fun to ride . Has a 1.5 inch lowering kit on it and I have the stock lowering link . Everything works , blacked out tail light . Great on gas like every other Honda , fuel injected , will do 70 but it gets there quick it's mainly for riding in a small town I haven't revved it over 5,500 rpm I'm easy on it it's not meant to be a street beast it is the best bike for leaning fun it handles great . I'd trade for a cr125 , 150r , or a recon or grom I'll pay the difference , $2,200 . Text [number removed] or iPad number up top is quickest . 

Lowering kit on a 250?  How short is the owner????  

DISCLAMIER: Nothing in this document constitutes a guarantee, warranty, or license, express or implied. NoGear disclaims all liability for all such guaranties, warranties, and licenses, including but not limited to: fitness for a particular purpose; merchantability; non-infringement of intellectual property or other rights of any third party or of NoGear; indemnity; and all others. The reader is advised that third parties may have intellectual property rights that may be relevant to this document and the technologies discussed herein, and is advised to seek the advice of competent legal counsel, without obligation to NoGear. In other words, get your own #$^%#$ lawyer before you hurt yourself.

#328 PhilH

PhilH

They call me Phil the Thrill

• Members
  • 1,100 posts
  • Motorcycle(s):Tiana (2006 Yamaha Stratoliner Midnight)

Posted 14 November 2015 - 01:19 PM

Lowering kit on a 250?  How short is the owner????  

Mojo-Mini-Me.jpg

strat_rookie_by_roguebaron-dapvhtr.jpg

#329 bbrown

bbrown

Training Wheels

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • Motorcycle(s):Kawasaki Z800

Posted 23 December 2015 - 01:10 PM

Not from Craigslist but at Racers Edge yesterday there was a 2001 HD that had been customized, including the tank which read "Howard Davidson".

#330 NoGear

NoGear

• Moderators
  • 2,453 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 09:58 AM

Not from Craigslist but at Racers Edge yesterday there was a 2001 HD that had been customized, including the tank which read "Howard Davidson".

You mean this one? 

http://racersedge411...9cf15716eab4666

DISCLAMIER: Nothing in this document constitutes a guarantee, warranty, or license, express or implied. NoGear disclaims all liability for all such guaranties, warranties, and licenses, including but not limited to: fitness for a particular purpose; merchantability; non-infringement of intellectual property or other rights of any third party or of NoGear; indemnity; and all others. The reader is advised that third parties may have intellectual property rights that may be relevant to this document and the technologies discussed herein, and is advised to seek the advice of competent legal counsel, without obligation to NoGear. In other words, get your own #$^%#$ lawyer before you hurt yourself.

#331 Blackbird66

Blackbird66

• Members
  • 735 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 10:06 AM

I saw that, and now I can't get the image out of my memories. I hope Howard was on purpose. Built for a Howard?
So you change the fenders, install a chopper tank on a non-chopped frame, fancy paint, and guess what?
IT's STILL JUST A SPORTSTER.
It looked better stock.
Cherohala Skyway

#332 bbrown

bbrown

Training Wheels

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • Motorcycle(s):Kawasaki Z800

Posted 26 December 2015 - 11:33 AM

Yeah,i dont want it or know it's a deal. Just thought it was comical.

#333 PhilH

PhilH

They call me Phil the Thrill

• Members
  • 1,100 posts
  • Motorcycle(s):Tiana (2006 Yamaha Stratoliner Midnight)

Posted 02 February 2017 - 05:46 AM

This is @#$%^^ entertaining..............................

1984 Honda Enterceptor FASTEST BIKE EVER MADE - $8599 (Lexington) 

01313_bD4e1wVDa4m_600x450.jpg

00f0f_9U3BAJa0r6Q_600x450.jpg

Honda entercepter
fuel: hybrid
transmission: automatic

if u dont no alredy this is the fastets bike ever build. it will go over 250 mpg
this bike will poop willys in every gear even 7th! yes i addded an extra gear to help with the power.
i have raced hayapoopas and beet them so bad they cry
if you added an 8th gear it will easily go 300 mph !
must sell cuz wife says if i go to fast ill catch on fire, i have already burned 3 jackets !
seerious only. No ballin. No test drives with cash in hand!

strat_rookie_by_roguebaron-dapvhtr.jpg

#334 Blackbird66

Blackbird66

• Members
  • 735 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 10:02 AM

Oh that's funny.
Cherohala Skyway

#335 NoGear

NoGear

• Moderators
  • 2,453 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 12:31 PM

This is @#$%^^ entertaining..............................

1984 Honda Enterceptor FASTEST BIKE EVER MADE - $8599 (Lexington) 

01313_bD4e1wVDa4m_600x450.jpg

00f0f_9U3BAJa0r6Q_600x450.jpg

Honda entercepter
fuel: hybrid
transmission: automatic

if u dont no alredy this is the fastets bike ever build. it will go over 250 mpg
this bike will poop willys in every gear even 7th! yes i addded an extra gear to help with the power.
i have raced hayapoopas and beet them so bad they cry
if you added an 8th gear it will easily go 300 mph !
must sell cuz wife says if i go to fast ill catch on fire, i have already burned 3 jackets !
seerious only. No ballin. No test drives with cash in hand!

Judging by his grammar he may have put in a 7th gear, but he never made it pass 7th grade. 

#336 Deckyon

Deckyon

Forum Browser

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Motorcycle(s):Honda NC700XD

Posted 08 February 2017 - 08:25 AM

That poor, poor motorcycle.

#337 NoGear

NoGear

• Moderators
  • 2,453 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 02:54 PM

That poor, poor motorcycle.

OFF TOPIC

Brad, how are you  bash scripting?  I need help!!!! 

#338 Deckyon

Deckyon

Forum Browser

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Motorcycle(s):Honda NC700XD

Posted 09 February 2017 - 08:10 AM

OFF TOPIC

Brad, how are you  bash scripting?  I need help!!!! 

I am pretty bad.  just started learning right now with a tiny bit of python on a little maker computer (Onion Omega 2+) so you are probably way past me.

#339 NoGear

NoGear

• Moderators
  • 2,453 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 09:32 AM

Capture1
Capture2

He said to add racing fuel for more speed!  LOL  TO A HARLEY!!!!  LMAO!!!

#340 AdamKY

AdamKY

Training Wheels

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • Motorcycle(s):S1000RR

Posted 06 June 2017 - 12:15 PM

Higher octane = less power.

Race gas for a Harley, although modified in this case, makes about as much sense as expecting one to handle well at speed unless he wants to blow $12 / gallon on gas.

-Walt

“Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death....” – Hunter S. Thompson

#341 Blackbird66

Blackbird66

• Members
  • 735 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 12:45 PM

I'll admit I haven't read the add, too small on my phone, but the antique head design on these air cooled bikes, if you really bump the compression ratio up, will need high octane to keep the engine from having pre-ignition.
Race gas? I doubt it, but I think stock new HDs require premium, so who knows......
Cherohala Skyway

#342 AdamKY

AdamKY

Training Wheels

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • Motorcycle(s):S1000RR

Posted 06 June 2017 - 04:44 PM

HD lists the 2017 model compression ratio as 9.6:1. HD recommends premium. The bike in the ad claims 10.5:1.  I don't argue about using premium especially in that it is air-cooled, but race gas in a street bike.

-Walt

“Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death....” – Hunter S. Thompson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Search Engine Key Words: Motorcycles, Kentucky Riders, Kentucky Motorcycle Forum, Forum, Bikes, Rides, Twisties, Thursday Night Ride, Weekly, Stunt, Stunting, Wheelies, Rides, Kentucky Motorcycle, Ky twisted, Kentucky twisted, gsxr 600, gsxr 750, gsxr 1000, cbr 600rr, cbr 1000rr, R6, R1, ninja 250, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Ducati, Yamaha, Kentucky Sportbikes, Kentucky Cruisers, Twistie Curve Roads In Kentucky, Kentucky Bike Routes, Kentucky Motorcycle Riders, Lexington KY Riders, Lexington Kentucky Motorcycle Riders